17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance.

Each of us needs to take an active role in our world. No longer do you get to sit on the sidelines and abdicate responsibility. All politics is local.

We got lazy, we made excuses, we gave evil an inch and it took a mile. Never again.
06:31 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
08 February, 03:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Amen I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
08 February, 03:31
So I've been told i should look into going into office. All good at looking at a city, county or state level but i wouldn't even know where to start. How much money do you have to have because i don't have extra!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 February, 10:09
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
07 February, 10:05
Love the sentiment, but if 2020 has taught me anything it is that the system is rigged, they can steal any polital office they want and do it right in front of you.

Unless that changes, i see no point in any of it.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 February, 10:19
Step #1 : All will be taught the Constitution.
Step #2 : All must become active in local politics so that this near overthrow of our Republic can NEVER happen again.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
07 February, 09:48
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

some one special to some @godrus
05 February, 06:51
Actually, I would also say that our world has been structured so that no one has had TIME to dig: we are merely rats running on wheels trying to pay mortgages, food, bills, take kids to school, work, sleep, laundry. Both parents work nowadays: every second of our lives from cradle to grave is MONETIZED to make the bloodline families and US poorer!
Who has had time to dig and research? Who could keep that job to pay those bills once branded as "Nut Job" or "Conspiracy Theorist"???
We're here now, using CV19 bioweapon and the lost jobs as an opportunity to learn the reality.
It's On Now!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 February, 08:02
In response some one special to some to her Publication
That's so true. It's structured that way. Everybody always too busy... or distracted...for decades (or longer.) People can spend their whole lives too distracted to thinkπŸ˜” Praying everybody will #wakeUp . @17commentary is exactly right. Keeping our liberties means never falling asleep at the wheel and then teaching our children to be vigilant so evil doesn't infiltrate.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 February, 10:25
In response some one special to some to her Publication
The global currency reset is arriving and abolition of abusive overtaxation is coming to an end. Financial debt slavery is soon ending. People who have never tasted true freedom will be blown away. The most important job we will have is furthering the Kingdom of Heaven upon Earth and upholding our Constitution. FYI: They go hand-in-hand.