Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
24 October, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Something in the air
Gematria = My Fellow Americans
TimeStamp :16
= Q34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 October, 07:15
Dude! Just saw thos now.
“Something in the Aaron”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 October, 03:59
I'm begging to think this cat extravaganza is in celebrating their drive to hunt down and rip the heads off from "rats."

Just saw one when taking my pupper for a walk.
It's a sign to me it's happening.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 October, 03:52
🤣 LMFAO!!!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 October, 01:28
Good morning Vincent...12:28..so..it is morning..kinda🙄

24 October, 01:27
😳🤣😂🤣💜

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
23 October, 06:21
I had a cat once who I swear must have seen into the spirit realm.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 October, 06:20
Good evening VK lol... :)

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 October, 04:16
reminds me of vids of vaxxed as they keel over

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 October, 03:09
I had the most interesting exchange with my cat, Ninja, this morning. He told me (with his eyes) how much he loved me. It was a beautiful moment and an amazing way to start my day.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 October, 01:46
See my post at: https://anonup.com/thread/...

Both VK's posts (T/S 9:16 and T/S 10:07) relate to Q Post 1007 "Bunker Forest Blue"

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
23 October, 01:39
My cats always do that after they poo. LOL

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 October, 01:39

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 October, 07:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
@IAM13888 hmmmm

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 01:17
beautiful cat having a crazy sunday morning💛

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 October, 01:04
I usually post in the morning before I visit other accounts to avoid being overly-influenced and I shared nearly the same thought. I think it has to do with #vibes .

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
23 October, 12:40
thats the truth😂

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
23 October, 12:33
it makes sense when JayQ says dogs are 2D animals. thats why they dont see size and probably color blind. i think cats maybe 3.5D but don’t speak our language thats why they always feel like they better than us.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 October, 12:20
hahahahahaha yep. 😹

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
23 October, 12:19
Good Afternoon VK!

Sue Briggs @SueB369
23 October, 12:05
Morning Vincent. I think that cured me of wanting another cat. 😆
Seriously feel a weird vibe brewing. Had THE wildest dreams last night.

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
23 October, 12:03
good morning ❤️

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
23 October, 11:27

24 October, 01:30
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
😂🤣😂💜

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 October, 01:42
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
oh my gosh this is fantastic, thanks for ending my night on a great note!😂😂👏👏♥️♥️

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
23 October, 11:24
18 seconds and aomething about to happen?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 October, 11:20
Mornin’ 🙏🏼🙌🏻❤️
Electricity in the air since the Rally last night! You can feel it!!
Great Rally!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 October, 11:17
😂🤣😊 This is great!

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 11:16

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 October, 11:15
🙌🏻Vibe🙌🏻

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 October, 11:15
OMG 😂😂😂