memes matter @NoComment
,but He couldnt say it Him self,that wouldnt be truth, we had to say it
,and this I think is key and [key]
if that even translates,just thoughts,but whom we follow is the way, also for [them]
The populare vote,the Raidings👀is acually key and [key] am I coming across(?) idk🩰
05:26 AM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 October, 03:11
In response memes matter to her Publication
think i get it
en l i g h t en m e n t the masses is key(&key)? [lost if endarkened]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
29 October, 04:33
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
yes! we choose evil [satan] og good Jesus,and as en mass we are coerced to choose since if we was not, we would naturally go towards christ, since family is everything ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
28 October, 04:39
Right but never thought this is a big Question.

FAITH - Is the Key.

memes matter @NoComment
28 October, 05:02
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
,i ment that the masses as in terms of who has the main chess board and from there rules the masses further in one direction or the other together with the masses
so if the masses says Jesus is King he is
,and if the masses follow satan, satan is Prince
faith is earned choice by choice i think and is key ofc
so whom ever has the radings wins in spirit world as much as irl so to speak and the conciousness evolves and expands anyway but isnt it Nice when love wins and evil must flee the light and drool in the dark or take responsibility for theyre evil and or perpetrated on them and therefor evil.. same same. its a choice really over and over, but you know that

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 October, 01:38
I believe LOVE is the Same! God is LOVE, if one does not have God in their heart, can they really LOVE?

So Truth and Love are basically hand in hand with God/Jesus! 🙏❤️🙏

memes matter @NoComment
24 October, 10:13
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Agree❣️🪃

Ange Love @LoveM
23 October, 11:53
🙏🏻😅✝️🕊❤️

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 11:55
In response Ange Love to her Publication
i think all religions are innerstanding Christ conciousness,the parts that arent infiltrated by [them]...but Jesus was the only one who mastered The Way