ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
Chlorine Dioxide cures when the vet couldn't
11:27 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 October, 03:49
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
What was on his face poor thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
24 October, 07:09
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Papilloma virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 October, 09:20
God is giving us all the Answers if our eyes are open

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
24 October, 12:54
❣️The 1st few pictures broke my heart and I'm so relieved that it's working..

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
23 October, 06:14
I wonder if it works for cold sores/oral herpes

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
23 October, 06:14
I wonder if it works for cold sores/oral herpes

23 October, 06:44
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Yes! I think there is a protocol for that. Works on most all viruses.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 October, 01:05
How did you use it for this dog?

23 October, 02:16
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It's not my pup....but I had to share the miracle. If you read the replies, I posted the protocol. It's pretty long, so I will repost it.

23 October, 02:17
Not my baby, just fyi. The protocol was 1 activated drop 3x/day in mouth w/ 10 ml water (approx 1 Tbsp) and then more in drinking water. After with CDS 3000ppm full undiluted spray directly on external and gumline growths 5x/day. 1 Tbsp activated MMS in bath for 20 minutes 3x/week. A little confusing, but I wrote it exactly as said.

23 October, 01:04
What the hell is that growing on his mouth?

23 October, 02:14
Warts. Papilloma virus.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 October, 12:19
Also, this is the same "virus" (HPV) in human form they give the gardisil jab to teens for.

So many girls were killed or suffered permanent neurological and neuromuscular injury from it, when all the while, on the remote chance they got HPV, they could have just treated with Chlorine Dioxide CL 02

HPV is probably in the vaccines for kids and dogs.

https://www.totalhealthsec...

23 October, 01:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thought there was 2 parts that have to be mixed? this is only one bottle? is this the MMS? I think it has to be mixed too doesnt it?

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
23 October, 12:11
I’ve helped save some dogs as well with it Parvo mainly. Awesome

23 October, 12:24
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Amazing.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 October, 11:56
The "bleach" they all made fun of cured this dog.

🙏💛

I keep "Clinics Choice" stocked at home.

https://www.totalhealthsec...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 October, 12:19
ThanQ for posting this Patriot!! :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 October, 01:19
Sounds like this is the same as Chlorine Dioxide? Without having to mix together? 🙏❤️❤️. Thank you!! 🙏

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 October, 11:51
All credit belongs to Jim Humble, who has suffered tremendously for bringing this 'miracle' into the public awareness.
https://jimhumble.co/

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
How awesome! 🥲😊☺️😍
Please explain treatment!

23 October, 12:02
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Not my baby, just fyi. The protocol was 1 activated drop 3x/day in mouth w/ 10 ml water (approx 1 Tbsp) and then more in drinking water. After with CDS 3000ppm full undiluted spray directly on external and gumline growths 5x/day. 1 Tbsp activated MMS in bath for 20 minutes 3x/week. A little confusing, but I wrote it exactly as said.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 October, 11:46
That is awesome and something great to know...Thanks for sharing!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 October, 11:41
Noticed his smile at the end!

Where did you get the chlorine dioxide?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 October, 11:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
go to the original source
https://jimhumble.co/

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
22 October, 11:41
👏👏👏👏👏🎉

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
22 October, 11:39
Incredible

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 October, 11:39
Poor baby! So glad it helped. What was his diagnosis to end up like this?

22 October, 11:50
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Papilloma virus. Antivirals failed. Left to spread and die of starvation due to pain. Not my dog, had to share the miracle!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 October, 11:38
So happy for that doggie! its truly amazing what has been held back from humanity& the animal kingdom! Thank Goodness our enslavement is over! dark to light! 🙏 🐕

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
22 October, 11:38
omg! that poor dog. what was that?

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Papilloma virus.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 October, 11:36
Wow, that is a miracle. What kind of infection/disease was this? So scary!

22 October, 11:52
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Papilloma virus.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 October, 11:33
That's so awesome!!! Praise the Lord! 🙏🙏🙏