JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
That outburst in song at 9:00 is to honor and show solidarity with our January 6 Patriots who do the same at 9:00 every night. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
09:07 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
23 October, 10:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 October, 10:03
It's what I was waiting to see. It was beautiful! Many of us here joined together with them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 October, 10:14
HEART AND MIND COHERENCE AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE HEART. HEART MATH VIDEO.

Personal, Social and Planetary "TRANCE"FORMATION through the Power of LOVE

"TRANCE"-FORM YOURSELF/OURSELVES "TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

Bookish Girl @Noninon
22 October, 09:35
Thank you, I wasnt aware of this. What a beautiful tributeπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 09:32
😒❀️That is really incredible... Thank you for reminding us...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 09:31
πŸ™πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ™

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
22 October, 09:24
Im not saying they are closest to God nor Yeshua, but if you're talking about walking in the way of Yeshua with Yeshua, even John, that's what those people are doing. They are the mightiest, the strongest, and there's is the Kingdom of Heaven. God Bless their Souls, they are stronger than the most of us. Amen.

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 October, 09:12
amazing ❀️

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 October, 09:09
already posted the clip before they finished cheering.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 October, 11:29
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Thank you. I'm going to go steal it. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
22 October, 09:09
I stood up to sing and raised my voice when I saw it was 9:00 pm!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 09:08
this crowd is on fire , and will be a highlight on the news i think ; )

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
22 October, 09:08
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€