Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
OK YA'LL KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS RIGHT?

BEAUTIFUL HERE IN God's TN!

YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING!

LET ME SHOW YA:

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...
Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

11:23 AM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 October, 04:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
love this song♥️happy, happy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:34
In response ela marriti to her Publication
It wont play hun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
22 October, 02:22
Love you. Love you all! 💕🌸

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 October, 01:38
Love this song. Always reminds me of VK and our twitter days.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 October, 01:02
I hang out in my basement often while my husband tends to stay upstairs. He is a drummer and I often hear him up there drumming away on anything in the house. Just before I hit play to this song he was doing that. Turns out It matched up perfectly to Good Day! 😂🤣 You would have thought he was down here and could hear the song playing!

22 October, 11:40
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Cool!

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
22 October, 12:27
💯😁

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 October, 12:15
Yep it’s a Beautiful Day! ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 October, 12:10
It's A Good Day
It's Rally Day!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 October, 12:09
oh lady...lovin it...just exactly what i am doin...got up around 4 am..checked sites..found Juan vid saying a Trump Rally in Robstown....yep....goin..😂🤣💜

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 October, 11:59
I Love this song! Ping!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 October, 11:53
First smile of the day. Be blessed Angels Here.

22 October, 12:05
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
You too, it is a very good day for my 3.5 yr old grandson.
He pretty much makes the correct sounds for race cars, big trucks, and all sorts of heavy equipment a good part of most of his days imagining them fully and today he got to ride to a local car show in an actual race car and see all those other amazing cars.
He will be in Heaven all day.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 October, 11:39
dot
dot

?😇

22 October, 11:47
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
See I told it was gonna be a good day, already got double dots from VK.
Froggies gonna be dancing all day long!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 October, 12:15
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
lol...either hit the publish button twice accidentally (lag).. or double confirmation

arba happihr @arba
22 October, 11:38
Every day i wake up is a good day.
Even when everything isn't going well
I am thankful for each day I wake up.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 October, 11:25

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 October, 12:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We need more cowbell!
Mississippi Queen!

https://youtu.be/Ss1EyyXL4...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 October, 11:25

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 October, 11:24
10 22 😁