JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 October, 07:35
I'm getting heavy Pope Vibes.

Let's see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 October, 07:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
"POP" Goes the WEASEL! Grab You "POP"-CORN

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Last Pope A Look at the St. Malachy Prophecy - YouTube

St Malachy was the Archbishop of Armagh, to whom were attributed several miracles and a vision of the identity of the last 112 Popes. He was canonized by Pop...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 October, 12:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I watched this. Very interesting, thank you. All Roads Lead To Rome.

Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
22 October, 02:39
GOD IS AN INTELLIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE--THE (12)th CENTURY BOOK OF THE (24) PHILOSPHERS

36-24-12-8-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24-36

The 24-12-8-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24 UNI-"VERS"-AL Strings of the (Q)uantum "SING"-U-LARITY/MER-KA-BAH of Love-Light and Light-Love (99)-66-333-1 (Q) 1-33-66-(99)

The 24-12-i-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24-36 Latitudinal & Longitudinal Time Lines of the Planetary MER-KA-BAH of Bio-Plasmic Light

The 24-12-8-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24-36 Neuro-"Logic"-al Strings of the (Hue)-Man Rainbow Body-Personal MER-KAH-BAH of "NOO-SPHERIC, CRYSTALLINE Light of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

UNIVERSAL TORUS/NASSIM HARAMEINE

https://fb.watch/gjik0POFk...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 October, 02:15
There's still a mystery to all of these mounds. I went to an Indian Hill Elementary then had a studio for 20 yrs. near Shellmound Oakland. They're everywhere.

22 October, 02:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The Entire Planet, Prior to the "FALL" of ATLANTIS (A Planetary MERKABAH which was INTEGRATED with the Galactic/Universal MER-KA-BAH through a CUBO-OCTRAHEDRONAL/DODECAHEDRONAL GRID of TWELVE PYRAMIDS, with the THIRTEENTH 3-in-1/1-in 3 GREAT PYRAMID COMPLEX of the Giza Plateau at the Exact Geo-physical Center of the Continental Landmass.

I believe the Mounds were also Physical Representations of Astro-Logical Figures and Movements of the Stars as Well.