Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 October, 11:40
Republicans are up big in the polls.

Just about time to cue the public Dem panic.

Grab your popcorn and get comfy. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be wild.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
I’m on board with scenario (a) they try to delay the election to December or (b) they allow the election and try to steal and then dispute and order audits and recounts and blame Trump for the idea it was stolen and not concede.

either (a) or (b) they will delay delay delay / lawfare lawfare lawfare. they will try to spark civil unrest both scenarios.

their goal would be to push everything out with a questionable or no result until 12/16 and then not settle on budget to shutdown the govt in attempt to weaken military while we need it the most foreign & domestic.

they know NCSWIC so mass chaos is the goal. probably attempt bioweapon release in protests, nook scares, WW3, mass inflation, market crash, mass layoffs all in time Xmas.

perfect precipice scenario. my thought is EBS will go off between 12/7-12/17 just before budget issues and shutdown. See sauce. of course I hope sooner but dont think we’re quite there. #5yearDeltaFagging
07:12 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Itza DEW-Z, click on at the bottom under it