Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Republicans are up big in the polls.

Just about time to cue the public Dem panic.

Grab your popcorn and get comfy. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be wild.

🍿🍿🍿
11:40 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
22 October, 08:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Will EBS be occurring in a few days?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
24 October, 10:47
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
probably not…but that’s ok…don’t fret over timing/dates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 October, 01:24
The Best Is Yet To Come

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
22 October, 12:05
YES Republican's big in the POLLS!
YES Demo's are big in the TROLLS 😂

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
21 October, 08:38
Hold the Line ...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 October, 08:34
💥🙏😃

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 October, 08:29
Stockrd up on Reese Penut butter cups as well.
Chips, salsa. etc.
Save the popcorn for the finale

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
21 October, 07:12
I’m on board with scenario (a) they try to delay the election to December or (b) they allow the election and try to steal and then dispute and order audits and recounts and blame Trump for the idea it was stolen and not concede.

either (a) or (b) they will delay delay delay / lawfare lawfare lawfare. they will try to spark civil unrest both scenarios.

their goal would be to push everything out with a questionable or no result until 12/16 and then not settle on budget to shutdown the govt in attempt to weaken military while we need it the most foreign & domestic.

they know NCSWIC so mass chaos is the goal. probably attempt bioweapon release in protests, nook scares, WW3, mass inflation, market crash, mass layoffs all in time Xmas.

perfect precipice scenario. my thought is EBS will go off between 12/7-12/17 just before budget issues and shutdown. See sauce. of course I hope sooner but dont think we’re quite there. #5yearDeltaFagging

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 October, 07:09
🍿

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 October, 04:56
Probably the next 2 to 3 months, actually.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
21 October, 04:26
Fuck Satan!!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 October, 03:12
💛
panic in the black hole!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
21 October, 03:00
I guess we ain't seen nothing yet! Keep calm and eat popcorn, Patriots.

memes matter @NoComment
21 October, 02:50

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 October, 02:24
Doq this is my new fav jam for the moment...
a visual to how i see 41020 and Q team now ... when Q said... enjoy the show ....its kinda like a theme song
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Greatest Showman - The greatest show [Full HD Scene] - YouTube

Opening scene from the movie "The Greatest Showman"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for pur...

M3thods @M3thods
21 October, 02:22

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 October, 03:12
In response M3thods to his Publication
Sweetest thing seen today💕🐥

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 October, 03:18
In response M3thods to his Publication
Adorable!

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
21 October, 02:00
Lets Go! Godspeed Doq!

Awakened __T @awakened_t
21 October, 01:59
Panic in DC vibes 🍿

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 October, 02:51
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
Boom! this will go over like a lead balloon...

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
21 October, 12:44
Rock on! Everyday another nail in the coffin!

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
21 October, 12:27

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 October, 12:25
Must have favorite adult beverage with the popcorn.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 October, 12:25
🍿🍿🍿🙌🏻🥰

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 October, 12:11
Ready for the ride👍

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 October, 12:06
I'm ready!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 October, 11:48
So glad! Cannot wait!
BTW, after that for which we have prayed and waited for becomes the physical reality, I don't think I will want to have any more Popcorn for a year!

(I literally have been making the old-fashioned kind, which require oil in a pot with a lid, on a real flame! it is waaay better than the microwaveable stuff! Just sayin' ....🤣)

arba happihr @arba
21 October, 11:44
Patience are wearing thin here. 😂
Not really I'm thrilled to be here , I believe in my heart the future will be better than it ever has been for humans.
Once we vaporize the villains and bring back the positive vibes
bamm 🤠

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 11:42
Quite a trip coming up it seems!

Still holding my breath as to whether we are able to do our event in Nashville on the 25th.
Shit may be blowing threw the fan too fast by then?
We will see!