Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 October, 09:22
In response M3thods to his Publication
🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
27 October, 08:04
I call it "keeping the peace".😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 October, 08:03
At this point I feel that it is in God hands now. But I will continue to pray for them.
Bless their hearts.

gail nichols @2021election
23 October, 02:59
I have to agree….I have tried to talk with my husband but he thinks I am out of my mind. Sooooo ……I’m not going to argue with him, it will be very interesting when we all get the truth

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 02:29

M3thods @M3thods
24 October, 03:31
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
That's a good one.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 October, 02:24
Good One !!!

aveMark @aveMark
23 October, 02:25
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.
Just open the link------------------->>> http://TopCityPay.Com

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 October, 02:20
I just had to do this the other day. It’s not always about being right, sometimes it is about peace.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
22 October, 10:36
Check this out on SOHO’s LASCO C2.
Did a screen record.

Link:
https://www.spaceweatherli...

Dissident @Dissident
21 October, 07:13
Ayn Rand made an interesting point in that Atlas has a moral obligation to shrug. But, many more be familiar with Star Trek's Prime Directive:
In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive (also known as "Starfleet General Order 1", "General Order 1", and the "non-interference directive") is a guiding principle of Starfleet that prohibits its members from interfering with the natural development of alien civilizations. The Prime Directive protects lesser-evolved, unprepared civilizations from the dangerous tendency of well-intentioned starship crews to introduce advanced technology, knowledge, and values. Since its introduction in the first season of the original Star Trek series, the Prime Directive has been a key plot element of many episodes of the various Star Trek series.
But I ask: where is the tipping point, when you show them U.S. {Free} Enterprise! If for no other reason than to prove that human sacrifice does not stop the volcano