Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
21 October, 10:36
In need of our prayer warriors today!
Six of my Grandchildren were essentially stolen from my daughter by DCF 8 months ago after she experienced a horrible Domestic Violence situation.
I have been able to get one of them from their grips (after prayer warriors approached God on my behalf )and working on getting the rest.
With this new CDC BULLSHIT of adding the c19 Vax to childrens schedule...Imma need someone to talk me down. cus I know these MOFO's are going to try...I WILL TAKE REVENGE ON ANYONE WHO DARES PUT THE VAX INTO THEM! I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO. THE INTERNET HAS MADE IT SO POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND THEM. I need God to handle this as I will happily end up in jail otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
😭🙏We feel your pain, just went through false allegations from my son's x
he was trying to get more time with them after a previous false allegation ran out, so she made new ones to prevent that... now we have to go the 730 evaluation route which will be expensive but if we don't put an end to this it will never stop... thank God the judge ordered the evaluation even though the allegations were proven to be false so the case was dismissed. It is a nightmare and I don't understand how a parent can use their children as weapons no matter the damage they cause to them.
01:05 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustWantTrump Back, click on at the bottom under it