Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 10:45
VK shared this on TS with following text:
Good Morning Patriots.

Russia has become the new WEST.

Old WEST lost its way.
Screenshot in the replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
They always switched power positions after one area/country became wealthy and happy, took it all away by rebuilding somewhere else, so all stays in their control who's developing and who's undeveloped. Eternal circuit of money. Now Russia leads the way to a world where everyone will have plenty and enjoy life. The new West but for 1000 years. That's a nice future.
11:46 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 11:48
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Looks like that and I hope for once, that we break that circuit and for once that whole world prospers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 October, 11:58
And here I have spent the better part of the year manifesting moving back to Croatia where I was born and getting to spend my leisure time pick axe mining for crystals 😁. I'm game if this is what Jetson White has been meaning by we are going to the New Old West. Canada and Trudeau can watch my butt leave.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 October, 02:43
So this gets a real meaning now.