Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
A year ago when my high paying CD's tanked I opened a new account at another bank. I was encouraged when the paperwork came back with my name printed normally, not in all CAPS as always in the past. A change that said to me the financial system of the past is changing to non Cabal practices. Now that interest rates are going up again, I went to set up the ability to transfer funds from bank to bank. The system could not verify my account at the other bank, and when I went to fill out what bank account I wanted to transfer funds to what appeared in the account name space was (Well Fargo) in light gray characters. I thought that was really strange and took it as a sign that what I have heard about the new QFS system is going to be headed up by Wells Fargo. Sharing this to give others some hope that we are close to a new non slave world.
07:10 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Chevygal55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Fitzpatrick, click on at the bottom under it