M3thods @M3thods
A quick shoutout to everyone who doesn't allow the relentless onslaught of weaponized headlines to cloud your judgement and make you lose control of the wheel. They spend all day trying to manipulate you, and yet here you are thriving mentally in the chaos.
09:16 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 December, 11:14
In response M3thods to his Publication
Thanks M3thods 👍🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 December, 11:14
Who are we talking about? They are all jerking us. We are all being psyoped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
21 October, 12:31
comfy, frenz here

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 October, 12:25
I'm trying to thrive, almost a move of defiance at this point

It goes along with not trusting the things & plans of man but looking to the Creator & asking Yeshua for advice every day

Sometimes I take a break & head off in a completely different direction & usually go down even more rabbit holes
It can be overwhelming but at this point I think, the Creator needs me to see and understand this for a reason

MSM is more of an irritant - don't watch it but I see a lot of people posting about the BS & lies, which is why it's irritating to start with

It always was, but even more now because the truth should be easier to get to at this point, not harder
Doesn't mean the truth is easy, but at least there would be the option to accept it or not

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 October, 09:54
oh yeah 😎

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 October, 09:44
Yeah...I kinda lost control of the wheel earlier and replied to a post about the CDC. I'm just so angry about it. I need to remind myself over and over that this is a spiritual war and the way to fight the evil is threw God in prayer. This world is doing everything to destroy our children and it makes my blood boil. 😢

M3thods @M3thods
21 October, 09:48
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I get it, fren. We all have our moments.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 October, 09:40
Truth Social overwhelms me
being blind is one thing but being pompous about it and refusing to calm down is another.

ugh
thank U for being level headed and a proper example of an alpha male leader.
We need more like you brother.

M3thods @M3thods
21 October, 09:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Pretty interesting to step away from it all for awhile and watch from the outside.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
21 October, 12:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
A lot of ego, which can be a difficult thing to let go of. Many that still don't realize we're all on the same team.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 09:36
We actually getting stronger in the midst of it, only God can do this.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 October, 11:28

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 October, 11:23
KEK

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 October, 09:47
easier to read

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 October, 09:48
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
😃👍

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 October, 09:45

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 09:47
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Nice.

ifindit @ifindit
20 October, 09:19
Give a fuk about the right things and dgaf about the wrong ones. learning to discern between the two has been one of most productive journeys so far.

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 09:20
In response ifindit to his Publication
The journey is the best part.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 October, 09:18
Whatever [they] are screaming, I know the real news is 180....or going on behind the scenes.

We laugh in the faces of these Mockingbird Morons!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 October, 09:18
Amen

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 October, 09:16
💥🙏✝️👍