Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 October, 03:40
I know it doesn't matter, as we are All united as one, just curious to see...

I Am a Gen X

Boomer

Gen X

Millennial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Generation X, for logistics.
I knew John Hughes (movie producer) and his mother was my high school librarian. Some of the characters from Breakfast club and Ferris Buller's day off were people I knew....
I wore jean jackets and long hair.
07:05 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 October, 11:46
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
When I think of the Breakfast Club, I always think of the Ally Sheedy scene where she makes ‘snow’ on her drawing from her dandruff! 😂 It must have been so much fun for you to watch his movies having this connection. I saw Home Alone 1 and 2 for the first time last December. They were awesome! Fun seeing 45 in the 2nd one too. 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
20 October, 07:54
geowing ip in the 80s was the best!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
20 October, 07:38
That's awesome!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 October, 07:40
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
The 80's were a fun time.
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be a hippie or Head Banger... I chose hippie lol. So much good music back then.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 October, 07:13
I'm so old I can barely remember having hair!

20 October, 11:09
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
😂😂😂

20 October, 11:09
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
😂😂😂

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 October, 07:11
I know that timeline. I myself had a jean jacket but longer hair than I do now, lol