Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 02:33
If you have something you want to personally accomplish bring it up to the community. Once you mention it in a Post it much easier to manifest the end result. At a time of weakness that Post will pop into your head not wanting to disappoint.

Got me thru quitting cigs back in the day. 2 packs to Zero.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunshine Heil @Snh7134
20 October, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just want to sheild my son from all the evil in the world. I want to know he will be well rounded to know when something is wrong and be able to turn away and go the other direction. I need to complete 3 classes to achieve my bachelor's degree and be able to afford a school of oir choice for my son or if able to home school my son!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 October, 05:49
In response Sunshine Heil to her Publication
The most important thing you can do is be the example you want him to follow.

They watch us, consciously and subconsciously and learn how we handle stress, difficult people, and life's challenges. Our patterns are put into their autopilot. Ask yourself, "How would I want my child to handle this?" and then, do that.

Kids also smoke out hypocrisy in their parents so make sure you walk your talk, mean what you say and say what you mean so the trust is strong. If you set a consequence for undesirable behavior, follow through with it after a first warning. Give them a chance to do the right thing first and let them know you believe they will and can.

Listen to them and make sure they know they are heard. It doesn't mean they will also get their way. Acknowledging by repeating back what they tell you means everything.

By building this trust and walking your talk, when you really need them to listen to you, they will.

You are a good Mom... He will be just fine.🙏💛

Sunshine Heil @Snh7134
very well spoken! I try very hard and still sometimes question if I did the right thing!
06:36 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Snh7134 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 October, 06:51
In response Sunshine Heil to her Publication
Awe don;t do that to yourself.

Tell yourself you did the best you could with what you had at the time and move on.

Our children also need to see what being self-forgiving and moving forward confidently looks like so they can see what healthy self esteem looks like.

No one walks any path perfect to anyone's measure.

Smile and move ahead, heart leading the way.

🙏💛