The Mac @TheMac
So the reality is that vaccines and viruses are engineered nanoparticles designed to cross the blood brain barrier (with the aid of ultrasound) to act as qubits for quantum computation and mind control and the side effects of this complete and utter madness is oxidative stress diseases.
05:59 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
TikTai KaMatai - Z @kretinas
21 October, 06:14
In response The Mac to his Publication
qubits for quantum computation???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
21 October, 02:48
In response TikTai KaMatai - Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
20 October, 06:49
Just vomit inducing to think about.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 October, 06:17
😭

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
20 October, 06:17
I started with May God have mercy on their souls.

I can't feel that yet.
If ever.
I love you Mac.
God Bless you ❤️🙏
I just want to help hold the light. 😇🕯️🙏

The Mac @TheMac
20 October, 06:50
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
All my heart. ❤️