Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 October, 04:24
OH BOY!!! The snowball just got kicked down the hill🤣
#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I've had near blood curdling arguments over Pence. POS.
04:48 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 October, 09:49
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
i got banned on twitter for tweeting HANG PENCE on jan 6 and it made my local news somehow. my dad and i were laughing for months😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 10:33
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
😂That's the best thing I've heard all day. My husband always says, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ON THE EVENING NEWS, THANKS VER MUCH.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 October, 05:06
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
me too, not that heated bc mine was with my dear Chreestian friend… who just does NOT believe he’s evil. In fact I believe she now thinks ME to be insane 😂

21 October, 05:10
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Same exact situation...Christian friend who thinks I'm insane. lol