M3thods @M3thods
I imagine there's a lot of people on AU like this...
01:56 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Kid7 @Kid7
20 October, 10:54
In response M3thods to his Publication
OH How I LOVE this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 October, 09:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 October, 08:09
❤️

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
20 October, 07:21

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 October, 06:01
The coolest cats I know, have been through the hardest sh*t.

Fire tends to burn out all the b.s. 🔥

☝️

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
20 October, 04:27
Some days this is exactly how i envision things going. I guess this is what we are preparing for here on AU 🙏🏻💪🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 October, 03:51
. ) ) ) )

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
20 October, 03:47
I agree,,,

CharRose @CharRose
20 October, 03:32
Yes!!

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
20 October, 03:27
Wonder if its most of us???

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 October, 03:36
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
I'll bet the percentage is high
💚🌟💚

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 October, 02:40
you fitting in nicely here 👊🏾

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 03:00
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
👊

arba happihr @arba
20 October, 02:30
I think everyone on AU has walked thru flames, upon flames
trying to find out the truth and stay alive.
WE MADE IT!
Pure perseverance
God as our leader.
A big Pat on the back for the good work everyone has done to help humanity wake up!

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
20 October, 02:13
“There but by the Grace of God, go WE” WWG1WGA 💖💯💖💯💖💯💖💯💖

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 October, 02:10

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 October, 02:05
THIS THIS AND THEN THIS M3THODS LOVE THIS
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS MIGHTY TRUTH !!!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 October, 02:03
FACT!! Many of us have dealt with a Toxic Cluster B disordered person, closely in our life…. and Triumphed!!

Surrendering at the Foot of the Cross, seems to be a common cord many of us have! 😎🤩🥰😍🙏❤️

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 October, 02:00
👍Truth!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 October, 02:00
I love this! Sometimes the ones that have lived through Hell, turn out stronger than ever!