ifindit @ifindit
Adapt and overcome. While building the attitude to do so, be careful of callous. Toughen the mind not the heart. I hate change generally....I like the same thing to continue to be the same thing forever because I like to depend on things I like (Like this coffee i'm holding that thank u god is always still just coffee) Ask me how many things have ever stayed the same...and how many times I let myself be disappointed at that outcome. Change is necessary even when its not my timing, and at 36 I'm still learning how to deal. Easiest path for change is smiles on the journey. I never minded a bad road with a good friend in the passenger seat. When u get those...appreciate them, even when they change too. They'll be there for you when its your turn.
08:00 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by ifindit in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
21 October, 12:34
In response ifindit to his Publication
I predict that you will be slow to wrinkle ... carry on 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bookish Girl @Noninon
20 October, 06:02
i'm very impressed with such profound thoughts at your age, took me much much longer. Please spread this message to as many as you can 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 October, 05:56
The only constant, is change.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
21 October, 12:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I say yes, but believe that is true only in this dimension. 🤔
Don't mind me, I overthink 🙃

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 05:52
Well said bruh.