Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 12:49
By the time they admit to a recession it will be over.

Gold getting close to the targeted price.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 October, 01:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this vibe, for those who may have never seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 October, 02:36
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Pretty sure the "gold dip" signal already happened. I got flat in Sept 2021. Even though it hit ATH in Dec, I am still way below my sell. I'm looking at the $1550 on Gold as a buy signal. Still think theres 20-25% down to go putting us close to a 40% retracement (standard recession). Im buying at the $3000 S&P level.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 October, 03:04
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
good move. ive been flat since dec2020, plan to dive into indexes mostly around SP3000 level, because not sure i trust myself to be a stock picker in an environment where 13818 and 13848 come into play. would rather a low beta exposure to 500 co’s than being 100 alpha in individual names (TSLA basically the only solo name that has my eye)

Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Jaksha, click on at the bottom under it