Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:05
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes β€œmessed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
πŸ˜˜πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Sorry you don't feel well, fresh grapefruit juice helps with the film produced in the lungs, throat & mouth. Prayers for your speedy recovery.

A Hymalaian salt bath + baking soda + 20 Mule Boron - 1 cup of each in a bath with help draw out toxins, esp heavy metals.
Supplements to have:
DETOX:
https://www.holistichealth...
03:29 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 03:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you so much! Love all the info I can get. will do a detox bath.. have borax too. Thanks!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 October, 03:51
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Great - the bath removes the EMF radiation poisoning and the Graphine Oxide nano-particles ...
A Berkey water system will provide you with cleaner, purified water.

If you can afford an ionizer (Aqua ionizer Delux 9.0) it will add oxygen to the water (changes H2O structure) thus adding more oxygen to the blood.

Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2, twice as much Oxygen as water, hence it heals cuts etc. It goes through the skin, dab or spray some on / may also help.
When red blood cells are buoyant they preserve your health.

The vax are suffering bc their blood cells lacking oxygen are "coined" clumped together like a roll of coins, and can not fully function to dispel viruses / cancer cells etc.