Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 October, 02:23
Struggling today. All of my sleep walking family who voted for Joey B, all living in la la land, all jabbed and happy as clams seem to have the funds to vacation right now. I am getting a ton of photos in my text messages. All smiling and happy. Since my 6 year Awakening I honestly have not had much to smile about. Don't get me wrong, I have a grateful heart and I certainly would not do anything but work for GOD right now. I am happy that they are all looking very healthy and happy. I want that for them. I am also very grateful for the blessings that I have. I am just in a really strange mood. I don't like living in this alternate reality. I know I need to focus on the results of our time and work. I only wish they were more visible to me. I have to just accept that in life when you feel like you are on the Titanic, there will always be people who dance the night away, having fun until the last second and then there will be people trying to wake people up in the lower cabins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
Well said. I too feel as you do. It has been a difficult yet amazing 5 yrs. for me. There will be a lot of times where an "I told you so" could be used but we must come to the sleepers with a "How can I help you understand?"
02:38 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AK_Kiff in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AK_ Kiff, click on at the bottom under it