Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Struggling today. All of my sleep walking family who voted for Joey B, all living in la la land, all jabbed and happy as clams seem to have the funds to vacation right now. I am getting a ton of photos in my text messages. All smiling and happy. Since my 6 year Awakening I honestly have not had much to smile about. Don't get me wrong, I have a grateful heart and I certainly would not do anything but work for GOD right now. I am happy that they are all looking very healthy and happy. I want that for them. I am also very grateful for the blessings that I have. I am just in a really strange mood. I don't like living in this alternate reality. I know I need to focus on the results of our time and work. I only wish they were more visible to me. I have to just accept that in life when you feel like you are on the Titanic, there will always be people who dance the night away, having fun until the last second and then there will be people trying to wake people up in the lower cabins.
02:23 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
19 October, 06:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am Thankful for all the heartache, from family and others, it made me look in the mirror, and get to know me, it made me seek who was there in me. Thats when the heartache left, because of the Love within. When I see or hear things that use to hurt, now I pray for them, cause I feel Love for them, remember always what Jesus said, Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Children/grandchildren are my greatest joy, I Love knowing that God won, and he Loves us all. I have a garden, chickens, I can vegetables, I homeschool one of my grandkids, I enjoy Gods gift of life, and know GOD HAS GOT THIS.
I Love you all.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
19 October, 06:19
All too familiar. No Bidan voters in my fam(that i know of) but most of them vaxxed and care free… vacationing and consumed with their little fake lives. Too busy to pay attention to whats reallygoing onand look at-me like im crazy or worse yet, some believe some of it, but are apathetic to it. I think we’re all just hanging in there the best we can. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 06:10
Think i get how you're feeling Hope ... it's been like being in limbo waiting to move on, maybe not always being sure what to do for the best & the time to do so is not in our control.
Yet you/we all hv come this far based on our knowledge of how bad our world is and this journey has been one of knowing there are better days ahead where we can play our parts in building our lands free of the darkness that's plagued us.
All we can do is stay in the light, vibes high with gratitude in our hearts for all the things we are blessed with (which you do) and keep doing the small things that give us joy n just keep helping each other up when we need it. Our time will come.
we're all in it together and know The Best is Yet to Come
✨💖🕊️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 October, 05:56
I get it and can TOTALLY relate to every word you are saying. I keep myself busy with work, home, and makeover projects within budget. Hang in there. Our prize in the end will be worth all the things we are going through in the moment.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 October, 05:51
It seems as people like us are struggling mentally, financially and physically. Here we are… waiting

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
19 October, 03:20
So true...
Been a hermit for over 6 months now after being targeted, set-up and falsely terminated. Not an easy process, isolated on top of that. I'm fighting back. That's painful too. 7 months later... just now beginning to stabilize mentally and emotionally from the trauma. Challenged financially now, somehow, I'm still standing. Ascension process making me stronger and wiser than before. We were all denied necessary tools to do the inner work, allowing the outer work to be our reality since day one. Now that I've done the inner work, I'm going to need some help w/the outer work. LOL There is no turning back. You're right where you need to be IMHO.

Prayed Up. A new chapter has begun for me... I'm going to be the author. It's a process, it doesn't happen overnight.

Only limited by our imagination, realistic or not, should you take baby steps towards it. It will come. This I know. There is nothing we can't do. When we Will what we Imagine. We Create.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 October, 02:48
Yes we live another lonesome live. I miss soul contacts and at the same time I have all the time and space to relate better with myself.
How selfish;-)

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
19 October, 02:38
Well said. I too feel as you do. It has been a difficult yet amazing 5 yrs. for me. There will be a lot of times where an "I told you so" could be used but we must come to the sleepers with a "How can I help you understand?"

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 October, 02:37
My family hasn't invited me on a vacation in 30 years. My nieces and nephews and my husband suffered tremendously. Never a reason given, just pure spite. They stopped speaking to me when I voted for Trump. I have no desire to breathe the same air, ever again. Yet I pray them the best, I truly do. Some days are easier than others. I'm just gonna go cry, for you and me both.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 October, 02:30
yes, acceptance is that we were “separated” to be taught the path and when the ship
is sinking we are to lead them.

i speak from a very personal experience 😇

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 02:31
God will wake them up…we can just block out the negative for now, show them love, and be ready to comfort them when they get their rude awakening. Stay strong Hope! 🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 October, 02:40
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thanks Chris.
I am trying.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 October, 04:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
#SameVibe 😎

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 October, 02:52
just saw this posted on reply to @quantumrhino