Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 October, 09:54
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yes. Just happened in my extended family. She was only 42. Her little 4 year old daughter watched her die suddenly. The autopsy took less than 24 hours...it hasn't been shared the cause as yet...the family suspects an embolism. She was a nurse. One guess what caused it. So so so sad. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 October, 09:39
And the added gas lighting from the medical community that this is now normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 October, 05:18
Maybe she would talk about Fixing the 2020 Election and exposing the MOSSAD Media Matrix that goes along with Murder Idc, if she wasnt an infiltrating liar who worships the devil.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 October, 02:35
Jabbed and boosted? Asking for a friend whom we call Captain Obvious!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 October, 02:04
You can’t make this stuff up👇
https://twitter.com/vvissi...

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 October, 01:30
True about so many dying suddenly. Just lost two this month. Also lost my husband January 11th of this year. He was 64and hadn't taken any vaccines since his childhood. So we can't blame the vax...
Matthew 24:22???

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 03:13
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
My heartfelt condolences for your loss Katz 💖🙏✨

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
19 October, 05:42
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
My sister and brother have lost friends this year as well "unexpectedly" 61 and 59.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your husband's young age and suddenness must have made it almost unendurable. I will pray for you too. Blessings

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
19 October, 01:29
Will the unvaxxed get blood clots from the spike protein the vaxxed are shedding?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 October, 02:45
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
No

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 October, 12:58
And we have people dying from other ailments that were not Covid vaxxed. It breaks my heart. 💔