Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 10:02
Yall better read all this shit!
they ARE coming for your children!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
I am being so crushed right now by the witnessing of all this evil. How did we even get here?
10:08 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 October, 12:52
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING. AND WHERE ARE THE LAZIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. YOU GUESSED IT. AMERICA!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 01:17
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Exactly!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 October, 12:37
I don't blame you, it's all becoming too much. They better not even think about harming a hair on the children! Just keep praying friend.

19 October, 01:16
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
They harmed every hair on my child's head already. May she rest in peace. My peace will come when I see their feet hanging 3 feet from the ground. Justice!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
19 October, 12:37
dont let the process crush you but build you up .. you will need to be stronger as time passes by… let their evil doings infuse you with determination to win over them in favour of you ,humanity and a real trust in God .. why do I say Real?? Real trust makes you stay present in the Certainty that God always wins and that certainty Is ALL that matters . Like Neo when He gets it .. He is invincible . That is Faith . Build that and no one will ever crush you again. Not a thought .. not a song.. No evil work will ever distract you from your target !

19 October, 01:13
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you for the support. I have been wide awake since the late 80s, and been watching this unfold like a slow train wreck. Got thrown into the system myself in 2010, and gained a greater understanding of just how evil it was. Ending if the death of my youngest child. I cry for those who turn away from truth. Lest my rage distracts me from the effectiveness of y testimony.❤️

chore Toke @choretoke
19 October, 12:26
This evil has always been here we are just awaken to see it😌i’m so glad I can be here to witness it❗️😌Be strong 🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 12:21
By satan's magick tricks and taking our eyes off God.
But we have found joy in this because we are stopping it.

memes matter @NoComment
19 October, 10:52
by seperating from God,and how we must find our way back all together:) everything is going to be more then ok
we will see the tide turn,hold The Line 💌🌊