Yall better read all this shit!
they ARE coming for your children!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
10:02 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 October, 05:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wouldn't want to be a fence-sitter or 'only followers can view this account' account at this late stage of the movie. Good luck with that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 05:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow that is weird, it was viewable this morning and now I cant view it either.
That happens I think when I have posted some of these over multiple platforms and then this happens I wonder if they are getting hit so bad they turn it off???

Way Way past time to be a "fence sitter"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
19 October, 03:28
asshoes

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 02:35
There is no question these people are evil psychopaths!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 October, 11:45
Here's the link to make a public comment before the meeting. FLOOD IT. https://www.regulations.go...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 October, 10:38

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 10:34
Here is the Video.

I have no doubt Parent will rise. #SaveTheChildren includes our own.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 October, 09:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just got another video yesterday, regarding this prop, from my cuz in MI. She is livid and sending to everyone she knows! This is evil!

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
19 October, 10:08
I am being so crushed right now by the witnessing of all this evil. How did we even get here?

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 October, 12:37
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I don't blame you, it's all becoming too much. They better not even think about harming a hair on the children! Just keep praying friend.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 October, 12:52
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING. AND WHERE ARE THE LAZIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. YOU GUESSED IT. AMERICA!!!!!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
19 October, 10:07
If this goes beyond theatrics, idk what i will think

amy lilley @amylilley
19 October, 10:06
Sick evil freaks, plenty of milestones to go around🤬🤬🤬

amy lilley @amylilley
19 October, 10:48
In response amy lilley to her Publication
millstones, although milestone sort of works too…a marker😎