M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 09:17
Since I'm essentially the new kid in school around here, feel free to help a brother out and comment with any suggestions of accounts I should check out... 👇

Thank you in advance. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
18 October, 11:57
In response M3thods to his Publication
A familiar face/name from Twitter before I got kicked off for shit posting. Thank you for all you did for us there, and looking forward to seeing you here! Also, I suggest following Canadian Patriot. Good thinker--doesn't take anything at face value.
Canadian Patriot cananon20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 06:57
In response Truth Hippy89 to her Publication
I appreciate the welcome and thank you for the suggestion, fren. Been an eternity since them twitter days.

Dottie French @DotOn777
19 October, 09:48
In response M3thods to his Publication
WOW! A blast from past twitner life...glad to 'see' you again!

I suggest you run VKs following...it is a good place to start🤩

M3thods @M3thods
Thanks Dottie! Happy to be here.
09:50 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from M3thods , click on at the bottom under it