Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
With all this Socials talk, maybe it's time to remember this tweet, seems relevant.
03:32 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 October, 08:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
true that Johnny. I have learned the hard way like usual. Always an open mind when presented with new info . adsume nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 October, 08:35
The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.[1] These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[2][3][4]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
19 October, 06:42
It would be helpful to name the ones we shouldn't be following. 👍

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
19 October, 03:40
Who is the admin of this site? There are several accounts on here that are solliciting the oldest job in the world. There is no button to fook them because they haven't posted anything except advertising it in their bio. Johnny who should I contact any idea? They are just recent additions... all females following thousands of users on here. Is this a test we are supposed to pass? Sorry I don't get it if it is. LOL

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 October, 03:52
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Report abuse on profile.

Red Edge @Rededge
19 October, 03:33
Be careful of the Paytriots