nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 October, 10:49
๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Nasty,
Us boomers had the 8 track and a phone on the wall. If we fell down we rubbed dirty on it and got up again. We played stick ball in the street and never came home until after dark, we are many in America that still are that kid at heart. Most important we want our country back !!!!
01:22 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
19 October, 06:34
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
when i would get a cut playing outside my mother would put Clorax to disinfect itโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Thatโ€™s how tough I amโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ still a kid at heart โœŠ๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 11:18
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Love it. God Bless.

chore Toke @choretoke
19 October, 06:31
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Thatโ€™s right Baby Boomers are bad assesโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โœŠ๐ŸผโœŠ๐ŸผI remembered those days the good old days๐Ÿ˜ when the clouds were actually puffy clouds not Chemtrailsโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 11:19
In response chore Toke to her Publication
And the Sun was yellow not white.