Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 09:46
Just wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 October, 10:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hes deffinaty at least one step up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
18 October, 10:28
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I dont think so. you can see his leg and shoe alongside Ivanka’s son’s. same step.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 October, 10:46
In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication
Think about it. you walk into an arena you walk down the steps. he is one step up from his parents.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
18 October, 11:04

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 October, 11:07
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
okay now i see both arguments. there is some fuckery going on in that pic. if hes on the same step with his parents wheres his other foot? lol

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
18 October, 11:09
I see it, zoom the photo

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
lol. so his nephew has one foot. mind boggling. lol
11:12 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it