NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 04:47
I just heard that mainstream media will take over at 6:00 p.m. EST today. Has anyone heard anything like this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renate Trial @renategilliam
05 February, 04:49
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I heard it on Charlie Ward's show with N. Veniman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
Same! I've never heard or seen an exact date ir tine be given before... He said he had this information confirmed by two sources in addition to his original source.
04:51 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Renate Trial to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Smallbutmighty in this post can reply
Angie Holstein @Ang91774
05 February, 05:02
In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication
we only have 100 senators , 2 per state ..i watched it... i wish..but not real hopeful anyone will ever get a correct date of action let alone exact time

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
05 February, 05:10
In response Angie Holstein to her Publication
They dont have to be "current" Senators or people in office. Remember, a large chunk of the government is compromised, but not all if it.

I completely agree with your statement about not telling the enemy when you will strike. I've posted/commented that same thought several times on here.

BUT, if it is done, like he's saying - then what do they have to lose now by giving an exact date abd time?