NEO ONE @Neo
I just heard that mainstream media will take over at 6:00 p.m. EST today. Has anyone heard anything like this?
04:47 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
05 February, 06:18
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
msm will red pill everyone over next few weeks/months intentionally unintentionally. the more hyperfocus on Q and Trump supporters will show the public by"shaming" anyone who questions them. all of the date BS is great because it causes many to focus on it negative or positive doesnt matter. the longer all of this goes Fake Pres goes the more the media seemngly ruin themselves but they are puppets of plan too now. subtle slow drip to full disclosure... I don't there will be an EBS. think seemless. there will be huge disclosure and big arrests but keep watching for the prep in MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
05 February, 05:51
yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
05 February, 05:35
Everything is possible nowadays at any moment but I personally don't expect any epic chain of events before so called "impeachment" on the 9th. If modus operandi has been exposing and incriminating traitors so far, that's basically last "legal" opportunity to open a pandora box publicly. To trigger some critical thinking for masses.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
05 February, 05:22
oh please let it be true, we have suffered enough

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
05 February, 05:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Pray!! Pray!! Pray!!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 February, 05:17
Sure did. Hope so.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
05 February, 04:58
Not going to hold my breath!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 04:57
Well let's connect dots a bit more. Gen. Flynn="done in 30" that was Jan7, which brings us to the Super Bowl, largest public viewing! **"Q" drop, [public viewing] and to add Feb.8 is 1st day of impeachment fiasco.
February should shake up enough to wake more people.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 February, 04:56
yes, heard it on charlie Wards show this morning, he stated 3 reliable sources told him. I pray its true, my Dr mentioned medication for me!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 04:52

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
05 February, 05:49
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
It's 5:45 pn EST. I'll be waiting for my dinner to heat up before I turn on the evening news to see if I should ever listen to Charlie Ward again.
We have not reached the true precipice yet. The stock market and central banks haven't officially collapsed yet. I'm waiting for a economic disaster to habben to wake up the remaining sleeple.

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
05 February, 05:54
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
I dont think anything will happen myself, but for the first time CNN is on at my house. Waiting till 5 central.

Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
05 February, 04:51
Heard this yesterday. guess we have
to wait and see

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
Yeah, I heard, but don't set an Alarm, probably misinformation...if they kept us daek this long, why would they then give us - and thus the enemy, 2 days notice? I'm hopeful byut sceptical whenever I hear/see a date.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 04:53
In response BigRedVet07 GodWins to his Publication
Yep. I'm sceptical too. Much desinformation momentary, therfor my question.

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
05 February, 04:49
No, I haven't heard today, but that would be great. They are liars ans an enemy of the people!

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
In response Pepe LuvzMe to her Publication
thought about Emergency Broadcast System.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
05 February, 04:52
In response Pepe LuvzMe to her Publication
Not the media taking over, the media BEING taken over - by the military.

Renate Trial @renategilliam
I heard it on Charlie Ward's show with N. Veniman.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
In response Renate Trial to her Publication
Same! I've never heard or seen an exact date ir tine be given before... He said he had this information confirmed by two sources in addition to his original source.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
05 February, 04:48
yes, but don't hold your breath. That is the chatter circulating.

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
05 February, 04:48
What do you mean "take over"?

NEO ONE @Neo
In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication
take over by the Military, White Hats. Something like that.

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
05 February, 04:53
In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication
The "story" goes that the stations were given something to publish/produce and they ALL refused, therefore Mil is going to 'take over' to announce who's in charge 'really.' We'll see, IF that happens I'm running outside with my full size Flag and running up and down waving it; then I'm blowing my Shofar till I pass oiut happy!