Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
19 October, 05:55
In response M3thods to his Publication
I got rid of my mobile 3 years ago after 20 years with one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 October, 03:13
She is the happiest in the pic❤️ :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
19 October, 02:00
Life is meant to be experienced not viewed through a screen. Take a picture if you must but then put the phone away.

War Weary @W4rWeary
19 October, 03:23
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
👆 THIS!

At school events over the years I have seen SO MANY parents who missed the best moments because they were looking at their screen, (trying to record it), when they should have been WITNESSING that moment with their own eyes! And I guarantee 90+% of those videos were never looked at again.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 11:32
💪

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 October, 10:25
❤️

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
18 October, 09:35
That'd be me, except for the old lady part.😎

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 09:01
😍

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 October, 08:36
I'm just as guilty as the happy ole lady.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 October, 08:05
😍STILL LOVE THIS OLD PICTURE AT A TRUMP RALLY

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 October, 08:02
💥👍😃

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 October, 08:01
Rose colored glasses help im sure.🤭
🤗

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 07:55
Such a look of contentment on her face. It makes me so happy!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 October, 07:50
I still live like that - I go see my kids and grandchildren and come home with NO pictures! I'm too busy visiting and playing with them to take cell phone pictures. Crazy - but so worth it ❣️

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 07:56
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
The worst is watching a concert online and it's a sea of cellphones. Why pay to not experience it?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 October, 07:48
an Apocalyptic moment

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 October, 07:47
And she looks like she is enjoying every moment, as it should be.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 October, 07:46
I remember seeing this photo years ago and have thought about it every cool thing that ive witnessed!