06:09 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 01:36
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
THE IMAGE OF GOD

all humans have this. thats the good news

we don’t practice obtaining it.🤔

“ joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, generosity, gentleness, faithfulness, modesty, self-control, forgiveness “

these “fruits” are not what they seem. what do they really mean?🤷‍♀️

this is for you to “come to know” through practice

our human mind says “ i am already these things”

the spiritual mind says there is something more

when you practice these things, God and the Univeral laws dont deny you! its is THE WAY things are given!🙌💕🙌🥰

SURRENDER COMPLETELY 100% to EACH of these fruits and practice!

please please let us know how this works for you!

3 days and 3 nights and never cease!

and so …. it IS WRITTEN✍️

😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 01:54
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
MY WORKS VS GODS WORKS

when I am operating on MY thinking and MY for of the fruits of God :

“forgiveness , joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, generosity, gentleness, faithfulness, modesty, self-control .”

these works are “dead” and dont produce “miracles

when I pray and recieve these things throughout the day,

everything comes alive, and the miracles come!

Actually study, pray, meditate on the LORDS PRAYER

It is a metaphysical prayer

read THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
21 October, 04:10
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 October, 12:29
Prayers🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 October, 12:22
Praying right now, Victoria!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 October, 12:21
Anything we ask for in prayer we should believe that we have already received it living from that perspective along side of Christ in this way will refocus everything in the mind and heart to make choices in a way which shall guide you straight to it. I Believe and I Love You So Much.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 October, 09:50
Prayers for you....divine intervention, miracles....Love and holy, healing light to you.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
19 October, 08:51
🙏🙏🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 October, 08:46
Speak to Him like you would a beloved parent. He hears you and He already knows your heart and what you are going through. Your connection to God is as strong as any of His children - never doubt this. ❤️

My own prayer on your behalf:

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. You child, Victoria, needs your help. Please let it be Your will that whatever she is going you through be resolved for the best possible good. Please hold her up and let her heart be light, and whatever Your will please bring her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
19 October, 03:33
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Agreeing, In Jesus' Name!!!! Thank you, God, for the miracle!!!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 October, 08:45
pray and have faith that if you are seeking release release it to God and focus on bettering you, so that none of that can penetrate into that space where God is. been dealing with a toxic thing for a while now and praying all day everyday and through it Gods improved my resilience taken away my toxic responses one at a time. sometimes being in a thick of garbage can draw your garbage out and liberate you

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 October, 08:45
❤️ Blessings and prayers

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 08:42
Not better but sending some prayers and vibes for you❤️🙏🙏

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
🙏🏼🤍

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
continued prayers for God to lift you up financially and spiritually.🙏💕

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 October, 08:40
Lord hear our prayers 🙏

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
19 October, 08:38
🙏🕊🙏💗

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 October, 08:37
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 October, 05:49
prayers sent up🙏😌

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 October, 05:38
🙏🙏🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
19 October, 03:40
🙏🙏🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
19 October, 12:28
🙏Victoria, I bind my prayers with yours as we thank the Good Lord for sending miracle followed by miracle into your life and that wonders never cease, all in a perfect way for you and all concerned.
P.S. All humans have a connection to God, He built us that way, it's just that sometimes it's like a rusty hinge that needs to be oiled and then used a bit before it swings open readily. (Mine's been oiled and very well used, especially as of late.)
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 October, 12:26
Praying for anything & everything good to show up in every possible way for you, friend. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 10:17
not sure my connection better, but all of us together in Unity is a mighty Force, so praying for your Miracle💛✨

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
18 October, 10:09
intercessor here victoria in my prsyers tonight nothing is too difficult for God.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
18 October, 09:46
🙏 🙏 🙏

Blu Bird donated @se0861
18 October, 09:34
prayers sent🙏

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
18 October, 09:29
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼