Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 07:28
In response M3thods to his Publication
BUT if someone is trying to literally kill your ass, He don't expect you to just deal with it, js. YEP to both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
18 October, 06:10
i alwayz hated this one. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 October, 05:32
hi methods. good to see you here.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
18 October, 05:23
WAS DOWN ON THE VERDICT, BUT GOD REMINDED ME. JUSTICE ONLY COMES FROM HIM. BACK ON TRACK NOW. GOD'S GOT THIS.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 05:25
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
When I accepted that the judgment is not mine, but His...I was able to remain comfy through it all.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 05:14
The Blessing with Kari Jobe & Cody Carnes | Live From Elevation Ballantyne | Elevation Worship - YouTube

“The Blessing” with Kari Jobe and Cody Carnes live from Elevation Ballantyne.Available everywhere now: https://elevationworship.lnk.to/TheBlessingYT Subscrib...

_E_ _O_ @_EO_
18 October, 05:01
If we're on our knees praying we won't get bopped when the disciplinary hand of God swings.