Truth Seeker @JacksRule
Lauren Witzke (PRO)
Lauren Witzke

LaurenWitzkeDE

54m
·
George Floyd’s baby mamma is suing Ye for $250 Million Dollars… because he said St Floyd died of a drug overdose. Looking forward to seeing this blow wide open.
03:32 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
18 October, 03:52
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Case closed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Wood @MTKat
18 October, 03:45
We had a company diversity training today. A woman leading the call eluded to racism and tied it to George Floyd being murdered, then went on to say she got the job with this NWO corrupt global company because of George Floyd's murder. I was like wth???? We all know he died from a drug overdose. Unfortunately my company was purchase by this NWO, WEF driven company.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 October, 08:02
In response Kathy Wood to her Publication
My company is the same way. Pushing the narrative and donating millions to BLM. Many of the large corporations are involved in all of this. I hope they are also taken down in the future, and all assets seized.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 October, 03:35
Autopsy confirmed what Ye said.