MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 February, 03:31
IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP #WHEREISMADDIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
see this is the scary part about going down rabbit holes searching for truth..u find crazy stuff😭😭
04:40 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
18 February, 01:31
Want a rabbit hole? ( JonBenét Ramsey) This will shock you or maybe not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
18 February, 02:21
In response Dexter Dirtmover to his Publication
do tell us🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
17 February, 10:15
Just an obsevation; as I continue reading my Bible - still in Old Testament - I've encountered some 'truths' that have sincerely helped me with the rabbit-hole issue you reference. Specifically, I now consider digging too deeply down such places as 'snares'. They open up thought processes that can draw an innocent truth-chaser into a web of evil that can lead to loss of sleep, dreams or worse. I only go far enough to know it's there and then I'm out. Just sharing in hopes that it saves getting lost in 'their' world. Not a pretty place.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
18 February, 01:31
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
I I think that is a wonderful observation! Sometimes the rabbit hole findings just arent helpful.They are what I consider not good use of my time. Not that I am sticking my head in the sand. I know this evil exists and , unlike some of my friends, I do not have cognative dissonance

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
17 February, 10:01
So sad.