Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 08:56
Stocked up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
18 October, 01:07
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Anything in excess isn’t good for you in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 October, 02:17
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
As with anything, no?

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
18 October, 12:52
Ivermectin, thank GOD!! I am not vaxxxxed but would love to know how to go about getting some..is there push when you ask for it?

18 October, 02:15
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
I believe most farm supply would carry this brand.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 October, 01:14
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
try ivermectin.com I hear its a legit site for US

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 10:17
😂That's hilarious. My husband just admonished me...I ignore 90% of what he says, poor dude.

Will BKr @WillBK
18 October, 10:05

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 10:01
Eat them like M&M’s. ;)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 October, 09:27
if I use it like Windex :) what would the dose be? Would like to get some - first timer.

18 October, 09:47
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Not an authorized healthy practitioner, but @haldir1970 and @theyrcoming posted info on that.

(3 pics)

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
18 October, 09:27
???