Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Look Nana hates to tell ya but for most of ya your retirement accts have been gone. Congress sold us out to foreign countries Saudis and China long ago.The stock market has as much value as your fiat paper money! Many states like N Y robbed the retiement accts yrs ago and have been covering with new revenue which has all but dried up and their budgets are so upside down at this point they are panicked for a bail out!
Are u getting it now! US Corporation is in bankruptcy! Do u feel better now? Thank God for Trumpsara!
@doqholliday
04:30 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Strong companies have value. It comes in the form of their goods, services, properties, inventories, patents, etc. Ownership of the companies in the form of stocks will always have value as long as there's a need for the goods and services they offer. I would rather own a piece of a company that supplies important products than I would paper money; so no, stocks aren't as worthless as fiat money, as long as the companies offer important things. Is there a bubble? Sure. Will it burst? Absolutely. That just means you learn to live with less, which isn't a bad thing. But worthless? No.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
05 February, 04:45
I'm probably going to hell for saying this; BUT, I can't wait for the day those who've belittled and been hateful see that everything we've been trying to inform them of is FACT & that big fat $0 in their so called retirement accts and I get that O. M. G look as I just smile and walk away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 10:28
In response Lisa Story to her Publication
Well I know how tempting that is but it only steals our karma when we allow them to get under our skin. Try to wish them enlightenment, try to talk them into enlarging their God spark.Maybe take that opportunity while they know you were right to talk to them about their internal connection to God. I know it is hard sometimes. Nana stuggles with this sometimes too.
I have come to a point lately where I can just let it roll off.
BE THE DUCK!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
06 February, 01:22
In response Lisa Story to her Publication
According to Charlie Ward, who moves large amts of money and I believe gold to the banks, says we are in more control than that. They know what your supposed to have and you will get it in your digital walkets- accts gold backed NESARA!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
05 February, 04:35
im all for it

Robin Lages @Robinbird
05 February, 04:32
A lot of people are not going to like the truth.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 04:35
In response Robin Lages to his Publication
Nope not about this nor religion

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 February, 04:36
In response Robin Lages to his Publication
Well, there's always that to look forward to!