Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Don't know Gregg but TG being use to target resonates with me when you take into account that attack from that Mcafake account.

App's will not set us free.

2 pics
01:19 AM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Honcho @BertActual
18 October, 07:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe this is intentional misinformation to try and get people off the platform that is spreading the most truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
18 October, 05:46
I am sorry but we were told they thought the SHEEP would follow the Stars! Now many of these big accounts did what sometime ago? Right so many are literally following 3 Star accounts now and if one of them says delete your Telegram I only see one thing... A LOT of follower, aka Sheep who just do as told.

I am not a Follower, I think for myself. Lot's of good stuff on Telegram and I won't delete it because someone said we should... If I did that I would just be another follower, following the shepherd!

THINK FOR YOURSELF
TRUST YOURSELF

Which means STOP blind following and look more inside as your power is so much bigger than most realize at this point. It will come back and then NOBODY will be able to control us anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 October, 01:50
i get bad vibes from that Gregg guy.
doesn’t mean the TG point isn’t valid.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 01:27
however, before jumping ship, people need a safe haven to keep sharing info...like AU🤔

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 October, 01:24
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Except the format of telegram is useful to topic disclosure. Channels are listed and feed is just a Totem pole listing of most recent activity. We would have to get into the habit of going to peoples profile page instead of just observing the feed. 😕

18 October, 01:23
100% agree with Greg..TG is swamped with bots and shills also

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 October, 12:35

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 October, 12:34

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 October, 10:58
Love him or hate him, he doesn’t back down from a fight. I can respect that quality in a person. He has accepted responsibility when needed, so again, that’s a positive in my book.

His character seems to have positive vibes, but he is heavily attacked a lot. Sometimes unprovoked, sometimes provoked.

I don’t care for telegram. It’s worse than the wild west. Getting off most social media platforms is good advice in my book.

I’ve been weaning myself off some over the last year. My time is precious and I would rather spend it with loved ones.

Just my random thoughts. I still adore AU.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
18 October, 10:44
TS bans people not like the people that get fooked, here. but because they have a narrative that people dont agree with, if gregg trusts the TS team, he supoorts the bamming of anons, when breb and his ilk came after gregg and the three stars, he got banned
with the quickness.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 October, 10:25
I never deleted my telegram. I never post there, just jump on from time to time to see what Richard Citizen Journalist/Catturd are up too.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
18 October, 10:13
Here is what made me close my TG for good about 1.5 mos ago.
- They accessed my phone contacts even tho I have my phone on a very tight lockdown. I have proof of this
- I received a direct message from a very sick person with a video that loaded immediately, I had no way of knowing... still can't unsee what I saw
- They are accessing phone data when they say they don't... and that your ph # is only for acct purposes.
- You can't actually 'close' this account and wipe it clean. You have to 'vacate' for more than 30 days.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
18 October, 09:58
Oh dear...

That's settled it then. That's a lot of people should now be exiting. I will...

I liked it because you can easily download clips, which is useful. And also I noted when I was in an area lacking any semblance of reliable reception telegram did periodically upload... so I'd seen it as a useful resource if the internet went down with intermittent connection you could read whatever downloaded offline thereafter from all the channels I checked.

There's also a super clever coder on telegram with a huge body of work I'd like to...

Oh.. pish posh...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 October, 09:56
all platforms have DS shills to some existent or another we have people who have great sense of discernment and are freely sharing there points of view and there are accounts we trust be I do notice subtle messages being being from the enemy which cause our vibe to get off track

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 09:55
Agreed. I get most of my news info from Telegram, since I don’t watch the news. BUT....i have questions about Gregg and exactly what he was doing in Haiti. I have questions for a few people on that subject.

18 October, 09:16
wen IBOR?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 08:55
I lost access my telegram account ages ago. When I try to log on and it texts a code to my phone I never get the text. At this point I don't miss telegram.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
18 October, 08:36
I am on telegram and when I opened it up there were numerous accounts I have never seen saying I am following them. I have to go through and unfollow. ???

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 08:57
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
That is sketchy. Usually, its the other way around where you find you're unsubscribed without your knowledge. I guess they do whatever suits their needs.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 October, 07:57
I have found Signal has been a great messenger type app, over the last 2 years when family have been in emergency situations (ie fires) and no net or mobile phone reception - for some reason Signal still worked and it also works in spots that has no phone net connection sometimes too.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 October, 07:56
I am on some great prepper and gardening groups on Telegram, including the many Ice Age farmer ones, theres so much useful info there.

I wonder if staying off targeted, dodgy or PAYtriots groups would help be less of a target....

I mean Im sure what ever govt can get my info from fb, twitter, GAB etc anyway and I know Apple can get what ever they wish off my phone/comp at any time too...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 07:05
🤷🏼‍♀️

18 October, 06:35
do you think @administrator could get the chat feature here on AU to support group chats?

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 October, 10:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Group Chat 🤔
So people can come in here and try to tell us different ( Oh they would )
I love it
Bring it
I miss chat room days
-
I know why some think it is not productive.
It is fun 🤩

18 October, 01:13
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
was tried and tested on wego...not easy. uses up resources in other areas. Maybe koba has something for next update. it was fun while it lasted though...instant messages without refresh was very cool

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 05:53
Still glad I never downloaded TS or TG.
AU is my home, I'm safe and loved here.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 October, 05:41

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 October, 05:00
I HAVE SAME LEVEL OF TRUST OF TELEGRAM, PARLER, TWITTER, TRUMP SOCIAL...

ALL OF THEM ARE SHILLED FROM FLOOR TO CEILING. SINCE USA START PAYING MONTHLY RANSOMFEE TO UKRO NAZIS, I HAVE ZERO TRUST ON EVERY SINGLE YANKEE, SINCE ALMOST NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN VOCALLY AGAINST FUNDING NAZIS.

AND ONLY PERSON, WHICH DECIDE TO FUND NAZI ARE NAZIS...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
18 October, 12:23
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Trump Social... 🤣😂🤣😂😂

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
20 October, 08:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
then you know US has been infiltrated intentionally with nazi since 1800's that I know of, immigrations was GERMANY first i.e Henry Ford for one, Kellog eugenicists, Rothschild, US was in trouble since inception, a target of oligarchs against free peoples. The genocide is real, money power controls the world. USA is a new nation 1776 compared to all others in the world. Babies need constant attention, we all take our milk tits for granted and forget to eat meat. Propaganda has always been with us. Brits made sure of that. 40,000 foot view my fren.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
18 October, 04:49
Deleted my account. was not using it enough anyhow to justify staying with that warning.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 October, 04:34
I’m on TG
If they want to spy on me, rob me or threaten me who cares.
They do it everywhere else.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 October, 04:29
its such a sh%t show on TG i would not miss it

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 October, 04:28
Greggs pic is in a Q drop

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 October, 11:43
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Can you find it and post it?

memes matter @NoComment
18 October, 04:13
I hear telegram will be an outlet when blackout hits if you download from theyre sight you'll have a two way communicaion if you download from googleplay you'll have one way, read only
i can be hearing all wrong,
there are many botts there

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 October, 04:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
i thought signal would be working but maybe thats different 🤷‍♀️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
18 October, 03:28
I feel it has a frantic vibe in general. I do not operate well in that environment. Exhausting.