Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 02:58
Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
17 October, 04:26
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
P.S. for the nasal drip, my good dr once gave me a tip that it helps to take allergy pills while in the mucus/cold state, ie claritin, cuz it helps to dry out that nasal drip, which causes the frequent/harsh coughing. It helped me to lessen/ease on the coughing that sometimes causes me to regurgitate. Only did it for the 1st wk, now on 2nd wk, stopped taking the claritin. Everyone's thymus gland is being activated as well, which is located by the lungs/heart, part of the heart chakra, & why ppl are going thru this symptoms of low oxygen, to ease into the Hz changes, aligning it with Mother Earth's New Earth Hz. Most of the ppl have had to go thru this gateway purging/activation. But most ppl are not aware of this physical ascension process. This should pass w/in a couple of wks, just trust the process & know how to calm one's mind/thoughts w/o fear. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
I love this. i forget to revisit ascension process. we get so caught up in daily routines. this resonates with me. i also did the allergy meds for the PND. the coughing grin the drip kept me awake for many nights. my doc told me to switch to mucinex. thanks for the grounding! 😬
07:40 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CAJOCO in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
17 October, 08:40
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
I completely agree, we get caught up in the low vibe energy & forget the process taking place WW & that we anons are supposed to be stronger/braver to fight anything that comes our way head on specially w/ the storm-flares of energies from above & also fr the collective purging their dark nights-dense/fear based Hz, that we all have that responsibility to keep it high to keep uplifting/transmute the dark Hz/vibes for all & self. Yes, grounding is where we get recharged/restore our energies w/ the help of Mother GAIA's love & healing Hz.πŸ’šπŸ™βœ¨