Life Is Good @CAJOCO
Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!
02:58 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by CAJOCO in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 01:24
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Any updates on how you are feeling? Do you feel ivermectin has helped any?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
25 October, 09:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hi! It has been a rough week. i ended up calling doc on Sunday and got a steroid inhaler from the doc on mon because my oxygen was still low and had trouble breathing. BUT….. only used it one day and today is like a total turnaround. I was taking one iver/day but doubled up on mon and today. I TRULY believe the Iver finally kicked in. I was in rough shape because I was sick for well into a month so it may have needed a full week to work. pharmacist told me to take for 2 weeks. So to answer your question, yes! for sure. Next time i won’t wait so long! Thanks so much for asking!!!! 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 12:56
i have used ivermectin, also a parasite cleanse.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
18 October, 12:55
Our family has taken injectable ivermectin orally. No side affects for everyone but me. I had a headache after a few days at high dose lowered the dose at a another time and no side affects.
Pau D’ Arco has helped me. Only use it as needed not on a regular basis. No side affects for our family of 5. We take it 3 pills 3x a day. We usually only take it 2-3 days to kill whatever we have wrong with us. The bottle says not to take more than seven days in a row. We take it till we feel better then one more time. Hope this helps.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
18 October, 05:25
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
will check that out. thank you!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 12:54
hey was getting the congestion and nasal, nearby clinic does natural therapies, and nurse did nasal insufflation, that is ozone up your nose. i sneezed and released stuff on and on. made a big difference

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 October, 11:12
Oregano oil is resprtitory congestion. comes in capsules or liquid.

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
17 October, 11:28
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Oregano Oil is also an anti-parasitic

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 October, 10:26
Zero side effects from using Ivermectin. My doctor prescribed mine last year in October. I take it as needed whenever I feel a cold coming on and get refills as needed. i just took some today, had a work gathering on Friday and felt worn out and sickly all weekend but especially this morning, bounced right back this afternoon. I took it during my bout with COVID last November, oxygen levels remained high. My husband’s was low 90’s and lingered. He didn’t use Ivermectin. It took him two weeks to recover. Mine lasted a few days in comparison.

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
18 October, 05:29
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Thank you!

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
17 October, 10:23
I had Covid way back in late 2019 or beginning 2020 and had a fever of 103F and could not breathe, was scared because I had Asthma, so I took HCQ, I had been saving, w/NAC 600mg, elderberry syrup. And it only lasted two days. but I have learned so much more about Ivermectin Paste 1.87% and have been taking daily since May ( two erasers per day 1 AM and 1 PM, along with lemon water) to rid my body of Parasites and Bacteria, completely. My research brought me to Dirt Road Discussion, via Telegram channel. Which is just everything Ivermectin- Free Information, ONLY. not selling any products; just people who give their live testimonials on Wednesday and Sunday Nights 7PM to 10PM EST, on Chat; as to what it’s cured and or where they are in their journey. I hope you and everyone on this thread check it out, to spread the word; so we can take ahold of personal health ‘freedom' and be well. Hope this was helpful. Feel good. :)

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 01:34
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
I follow as well

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 01:51
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
hes big into lemon water which I love to drink

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
17 October, 09:48
Hi. went through this w my mother in law.
please remember, do not take meds at night, that loosens mucus.
maybe buy a box of DayQuil/ NyQuil, to make sure you sre taking the right thing, per time of day.
since i cannot take the sleeping med in NyQuil, i just take DayQuil day and night.
best wishes fren🙏

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
18 October, 05:33
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
thank you!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 October, 08:29
I made my own HCQ at home (recipe on 2nd pic) I did take Ivermectin once every couple of weeks ...no side effects, it is a plant (fungus) so the Big Pharma couldn't patent it ..that is why it was not available in the US. I have always taken oil of oregano (Gaia brand -organic capsules) 2x daily if i felt a cold, respiratory, sinus issues coming on.

Parasites cause disease. A parasite is an organism that lives on a host, be it animals (beef) people, and most living things. In humans we were brainwashed to eat poor diets (lack of organic green veggies & fruit) and ingesting MEAT was used to purposely make us ill.

Even President Trump has remarked:
"Ivermectin kills parasites. Almost all disease is parasites."

* 4 pictures

God bless 💓

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 October, 06:24
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
do you know where we can find a good protocol on how much ivermectin to take how often? I’ve got 12 mg caps coming, I was thinking of taking one every three days. Do you think that’s slow enough or should I spread it out a few more days?

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 October, 09:10
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Andy Pence @AndyPence
17 October, 08:04
ive taken ivermectin in pill, liquid and paste forms. no side affects. so glad i learned how great it is and. how fast it works. i take the amount of paste for my body weight plus a little for preventative. double the anount if im sick. i dont worry too much about the amount so long as i get enough. per my doctor its safer than most vitamins and it would take 28 full tubes for me to overdose. yogurt helps with the taste. i do not hesitate to take it it works and fast.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 08:33
In response Andy Pence to his Publication
Great info! Thank you.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
17 October, 07:32
I ran a low-grade (covid) fever every day for over a week while waiting for the Ivermectin to arrive. Took Ivermectin and was completely well in 2 - 3 days. I never really experienced any severe respiratory symptoms.

Now I am taking Hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic once a week.

Purchased everything from AFLD.

I hope this helps.🙏

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 08:08
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Glad you are better! Here in TN we can get Ivermectin. Just have to work with a pharmacy that will dispense it. I was lucky to find one. Stay well!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 October, 06:50
I’ve taken Ivermectin as a precaution when I was going to be around vaxxed family members. I had no symptoms after.

Maybe this might help — it covers those who have had Covid, as well as, those exposed to the vax.

Disclaimer:
*Not an authorized Medical Advisor

https://nationaladdictionn...

https://worldcouncilforhea...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
17 October, 06:13
No side effects but when you take it, take it with zinc 50mg once a day and keep taking it until you have no symptoms.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
17 October, 07:44
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Take zinc with food. 😊

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 October, 06:07
I follow this lady on Instagram and she had covid. She had a lingering cough and waas taking mucinex. She called in her doctor and her doc said stop taking the mucinex. That it was keeping her coughing to linger.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:37
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Interesting. My doc told me to stop taking Allegra (i thought i had bad allergies) and to take mucinex. It has stooped my nasal drip but i want off of it asap. when i dont take it, it seems like i have more nasal drip. All meds are trouble.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 October, 05:51
I had the same thing, almost same story as you too, sick for such a long time, all of july. I think it started as covid or a flu and because they wouldn't treat me (only suggested the jab to me) I had a secondary bacterial infection that extended my sickness. I took the durvet 1.87% ivermectin paste, 1 pencil eraser size portion swallowed like a pill in the am for a few days, no symptoms. Started feeling better after about 48-36 hours or so.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I am glad you feel better! This has been horrendous. I do all things holistic and natural but still have this going on. I hope this Ivermectin does it for me too. Stay well!

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 October, 05:39
So many home remedies one can do with great results. No dairy at all as it causes/increases mucus. Home food, lots of water and teas, no sugars, massage the sinuses (check utube videos), inhalation with sea salt, massage back and under feet with tea tree oil mixed with carrier oil before bedtime, lots of rest. Mix of fresh ginger, garlic, cinnamon, turmeric powder, honey, lemon, apple cider vinegar ... keep in jar. have a teaspoon every now and then. Works wonders in soothing and healing. Hot water bag on chest and back helps too. Turmeric heals inflammation and opens up air passages. Hope you heal soon.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:46
In response God Wins to her Publication
I use just about all of the above. i have a similar tumeric mix but May switch it up and try yours. will try the tea tree oil on feet. thanks so much!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 October, 05:37
Took the frontline Drs protocol
Ivermectin, HCQ, Z-pak, Quercetin, Vitamin D & C. No side effects. Hubs took a breathing treatment too
Felt much better in 2 days and more or less back to normal in about a week.
Dosage was based on weight.
Deep breathing exercises will increase blood oxygen levels too.
🙏 your good health returns soon.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:48
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Great! Thank you. Glad you had succes. ☺️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 October, 05:19
I took as prophylactic using approx 1 pencil-sized eraser tip per day for approx 2 months. No ill side effects.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:49
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Awesome! Thank you. 😬

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 October, 04:46
Also, in the evening, I mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda, with ounce of water, stir and drink.
LOVE

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:54
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
OMG I forgot about making Quinine. i will have to do this again. I do occasionally use a pinch Off. baking soda in water for alkalinity. Are you using it for that or for cough?

Cam Mac @campmac111
17 October, 04:43
Sounds similar to a bit of a Herxheimer reaction from a cleanse. Too many toxins being cleared out at once and the body is overloaded. https://www.silver-colloid...

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:56
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
very interested in this. will check it out. thank you!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
17 October, 04:39
I had the same thing for months after covid (this was when it was first known in Jan 2020) In June I heard about HCQ as profalactic. I took the whole treatment and not a cough or anything since. IT WORKED! I have not taken the ivermectin YET. It is on my to do list for sure.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:59
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
i am glad HCQ worked for you! stay well!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
17 October, 04:37
I took Ivermectin from India made for humans. Recovered from Cov 19 within 24 hrs. Strength came back in a week. Lingering cough for a month, I forceed myself to cough to help remove phlegm and it helps boost immune system. No side effects.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:02
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
that’s awesome! Here in TN it is available but chain pharmacies wont sell it. working with an independent pharmacy is the way to go.

wht 2.0 @wht
17 October, 09:42
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Any time I feel a lung infection/cough trying to settle in I put a few drops of oil of oregano in a pot of boiling water as an inhalant a few times a day. Breathe fumes 'deep' in through your nose and out your mouth.

Don't get too close to the pot ... too hot ... ;)

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
17 October, 04:37
I took Ivermectin from India made for humans. Recovered from Cov 19 within 24 hrs. Strength came back in a week. Lingering cough for a month, I forceed myself to cough to help remove phlegm and it helps boost immune system. No side effects.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 October, 04:43
I take one or two x/day when needed, for nasel and mucus.
takes no more than two days, to get rid of the symtoms.
I make this receipt below, put one jar in the fridge, and freeze till needed the remaining jars.
I take daily, D3, 15,000mg, probiotic and zinc occasionally.
every two weeks, ivermectin.
LOVE

Soul Shine @soulshine
17 October, 04:32
I have not used Ivermectin, so I can't speak on that. I have done nebulized hydrogen peroxide as a prophylactic and when I feel something upper respiratory coming on. It has been very effective. This is the shortest video I could find on how to use it. (If you want more in-depth regarding this treatment I will share.) The 12% Food Grade H2O2 Dr. Mercola shows is by Brio Super. I bought it off ebay. I'll also post the link of where I bought the nebulizer and mask he recommends. I bought the one without the rechargeable battery. As of this moment that website has a 10% off coupon with code HPBCAM.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

https://www.healthproducts...

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:06
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
i have nebulized peroxide, saline and colloidal silver. has helped some. whatever is hanging on is stubborn though😒

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:29
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
great reminder. it’s been hard because i get winded fast but your absolutely correct. i need to push more. thank you.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
17 October, 04:26
P.S. for the nasal drip, my good dr once gave me a tip that it helps to take allergy pills while in the mucus/cold state, ie claritin, cuz it helps to dry out that nasal drip, which causes the frequent/harsh coughing. It helped me to lessen/ease on the coughing that sometimes causes me to regurgitate. Only did it for the 1st wk, now on 2nd wk, stopped taking the claritin. Everyone's thymus gland is being activated as well, which is located by the lungs/heart, part of the heart chakra, & why ppl are going thru this symptoms of low oxygen, to ease into the Hz changes, aligning it with Mother Earth's New Earth Hz. Most of the ppl have had to go thru this gateway purging/activation. But most ppl are not aware of this physical ascension process. This should pass w/in a couple of wks, just trust the process & know how to calm one's mind/thoughts w/o fear. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:40
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I love this. i forget to revisit ascension process. we get so caught up in daily routines. this resonates with me. i also did the allergy meds for the PND. the coughing grin the drip kept me awake for many nights. my doc told me to switch to mucinex. thanks for the grounding! 😬

Just Mee @TrustinGod
17 October, 04:22
fwiw...for me, these tablets will stop a nasal drip within 30 minutes without fail, provided I take at onset and not wait til it gets outa control. A nasal drip can create havoc.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:41
In response Just Mee to his Publication
thank you! i Will check these out.

Sean Michaels @SDo
17 October, 04:14
I take it approximately every two weeks for the last 15 months. I have not had any side effects. Wife has taken it twice and 3 of my children (19, 17, 12) have taken it as well a couple times in that same time frame, no side effects. All felt better soon after from their ailments.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:43
In response Sean Michaels to his Publication
Great to hear! thanks so much!

Sean Michaels @SDo
17 October, 04:14
I take it approximately every two weeks for the last 15 months. I have not had any side effects. Wife has taken it twice and 3 of my children (19, 17, 12) have taken it as well a couple times in that same time frame, no side effects. All felt better soon after from their ailments.