Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 08:25
NANA IS PRAYING THIS MORNING THAT CHARLIE WARD IS CORRECT!

https://youtu.be/g5Ejv6428...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
05 February, 02:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
My issue with Charlie Ward's reveal, and I listened to the podcast, is his reference to '109' Senators. USA only has 100 Senators. I know Charlie is British, and it could have been an error in the writing or the reading of th intel, but this figure is simply impossible.

Charlie is certainly standing behind his intel. He states the original source is high level and very trusted, and Charlie backed it up with two verifications. Charlie agrees that the veracity of his source is on the line. Let's see what happens.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 03:20
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
Nana noticed the. same thing right off then i thiught that there may have been pol arrested that were previous senators they would be called the same. So Idk

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
05 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well we r about an hour out from 6 pm ET, we will find out if its true.

Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
05 February, 03:55
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
it is only 3:55 pm ET. 2 more hours, or is it at 5?

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
05 February, 04:06
In response Worried Momma to his Publication
i mean 2 hours, damn i suck at these time zones, sorry

Only people mentioned by Fighting4myfamily in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Worried Momma, click on at the bottom under it