Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 08:25
NANA IS PRAYING THIS MORNING THAT CHARLIE WARD IS CORRECT!

https://youtu.be/g5Ejv6428...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
My issue with Charlie Ward's reveal, and I listened to the podcast, is his reference to '109' Senators. USA only has 100 Senators. I know Charlie is British, and it could have been an error in the writing or the reading of th intel, but this figure is simply impossible.

Charlie is certainly standing behind his intel. He states the original source is high level and very trusted, and Charlie backed it up with two verifications. Charlie agrees that the veracity of his source is on the line. Let's see what happens.
02:23 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MannyQuestions in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 February, 10:34
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
he was on robertdavidsteele b4 this pod. where rds shows the mongoose article that charlie recited. so maybe he had additional sources confirmed as he states. i find it humorous if anyone thinks published dates are to be followed. imho any who publish dates either 1. are disinfo experts with a purpose or 2. are falsifying hope 3. disifo experts non white hat

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
05 February, 11:15
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
So, Chula, you're saying that Charlie was simply reading from some random opinion piece?

If so, that is utter garbage. I don't understand why someone, anyone, would get so carried away with their 'research' that they would state something as definitive, when it is wildly speculative.

I'm pretty much done with these all these talking heads, podcasters, etc. Citizen journalists are fast losing their cred with me. Time to start doing something definitive, rather than endless chewing of gnawed bones of 'intel'.

Time to put our shoulders to the wheel of political reconstruction.

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
06 February, 09:39
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
I agree Chula. I learned long ago not to predict dates. I like to go back to the one two three year deltas and see just how close they are...

I see shifts in some things of months but definitely things happening. 379 or more CEOs have resigned since Trump took office. that figure was from a meme I've had for a long time. look how many in January and February have died or suicided or stepped down or announce they are not running for another term.

patience to all. this is The art of war.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 03:37
I have had some screaming at me if I even reference Ward or Parkes. But, I have also done research from additional sources that don't always match the Dates successfully but their info seems to be a common thread. At this point, if there are still bad actors with tons of money and access, I can imagine that this would move target dates around.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 February, 03:29
I noticed the same thing. Only thing I can conclude is that maybe the figure is including former, retired senators & congressman. One thing I did notice is that someone posted info that came from the Netherlands that had the same exact verbage & figure count. Odd ⁉️🤷‍♀️

Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
05 February, 03:26
Remember these humbers are past and present. that is why the numbers do not add up, keep postive sure this is true. they try to get the news to run this on the 31st and they chise not too. it will come out.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 03:20
Nana noticed the. same thing right off then i thiught that there may have been pol arrested that were previous senators they would be called the same. So Idk

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
05 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well we r about an hour out from 6 pm ET, we will find out if its true.