Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 02:58
Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
So many home remedies one can do with great results. No dairy at all as it causes/increases mucus. Home food, lots of water and teas, no sugars, massage the sinuses (check utube videos), inhalation with sea salt, massage back and under feet with tea tree oil mixed with carrier oil before bedtime, lots of rest. Mix of fresh ginger, garlic, cinnamon, turmeric powder, honey, lemon, apple cider vinegar ... keep in jar. have a teaspoon every now and then. Works wonders in soothing and healing. Hot water bag on chest and back helps too. Turmeric heals inflammation and opens up air passages. Hope you heal soon.
05:39 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 06:46
In response God Wins to her Publication
I use just about all of the above. i have a similar tumeric mix but May switch it up and try yours. will try the tea tree oil on feet. thanks so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
17 October, 07:20
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Fresh garlic and ginger makes a big difference in the mix. The mix does not need refrigeration. The tea tree massage done each night is so effective. You will be fine soon.