Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 02:58
Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
I took Ivermectin from India made for humans. Recovered from Cov 19 within 24 hrs. Strength came back in a week. Lingering cough for a month, I forceed myself to cough to help remove phlegm and it helps boost immune system. No side effects.
04:37 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
17 October, 09:42
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Any time I feel a lung infection/cough trying to settle in I put a few drops of oil of oregano in a pot of boiling water as an inhalant a few times a day. Breathe fumes 'deep' in through your nose and out your mouth.

Don't get too close to the pot ... too hot ... ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
17 October, 09:43
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
'simmering' not boiling I should have said

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:02
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
that’s awesome! Here in TN it is available but chain pharmacies wont sell it. working with an independent pharmacy is the way to go.