Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 October, 09:43
I would like to request positive vibes for my friend Kurt.

He has chronic illness, but, has just spent the weekend in hospital with emergency gall bladder issues (complicated by his chronic illness). He is awaiting scans to see what further treatment is required.

He is awake, and a patriot... he is feusty, but the pain makes it harder for him to fight back.

I am not religious, but, I do believe in the power of concentrated thought.

Many thanks in advance. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
Oh the gallbladder attack is painful, unending and can make one very nauseous! Had one and never want o experience it again! For sure sending good vibes and prayers!
02:57 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 October, 04:26
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evacami @evacami
17 October, 02:59
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I have created $42K inner a length working sincere jobs from a laptop. As I had out of vicinity my ultimate business, I modified into as a result disappointed and supply thank you God I searched this easy task end savor this I’m capable of collect thousand of greenbacks without a doubt from my home. All of you’ll simply be a locality of this first-class task and

could collect more money online——————>>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com