Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 11:37
Ok Nana will probably take some hits on this and I will not call any names but I question a few of these ppl that claim to be "God's Prophets" when they start out saying "God said....and they continue on for 30 min to an hour with things God has 'TOLD" them QUOTING God's direct instructions in language that sounds like their own language, predicting things that most ppl that track everything happening could probably predict.

Does God talk to ppl?
Yes!
He has talked to me directly too, but not every day in a sermon that is 30 min to an hour long.
I really don't like to talk about what others are receiving from God so posting this is hard.

I believe God not only talks to us but he also "MOVES" us to say and do things, but some of these ppl getting a sermon daily saying, "God says...." in words that sound like a human made them up, I am suspect of.
I would say investigate their finances and history to discern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 October, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God comes at different people in different ways and there is Biblical precedent for some long declarations but I have a feeling most of these people today are talking out of their heads. They had a singular experience and feel the need to recreate but God makes the call on who he speaks to when and how often.
If what you hear from someone doesn't hit you in the heart disregard. I they have a 'word' everyday or every week that's a giant red flag.
I think Kim Clement and Mark Taylor are good examples of real modern day prophets but even they can get caught up and over reach sometimes. Although I must say Mark shows amazing discipline when it comes to holding his toungue. Kim started to get a little drawn into the adulation at the end and I think that may be why God took him before he could do harm to his own soul. Some others these days, they are just attention seekers. Let the Holy Spirit guide your heart on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 October, 02:42
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Kim was our friend! What I personally believe is that Obummer had him harmed. (Will not elaborate here)!

In meetings with Kim, I did not see him take any glory for himself. He was Powerful but VERY HUMBLE and his immediate family kept him grounded.

Take another look at the words he had for Obum and then the picture might be clearer.

On another note, I believed the Lord allowed him to be brought home, because no one can claim he "had his finger to the wind" to see which way it was blowing. The prophecies that are yet coming true are an interesting proof. One that still moves me is that he saw we would have 2 Presidents at the same time. That is a one-of-a-kind phenomenon!

It is a very serious thing to say, "This is what the Lord says!"

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

evacami @evacami
17 October, 02:59
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I have created $42K inner a length working sincere jobs from a laptop. As I had out of vicinity my ultimate business, I modified into as a result disappointed and supply thank you God I searched this easy task end savor this I’m capable of collect thousand of greenbacks without a doubt from my home. All of you’ll simply be a locality of this first-class task and

could collect more money online——————>>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts