Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 11:37
Ok Nana will probably take some hits on this and I will not call any names but I question a few of these ppl that claim to be "God's Prophets" when they start out saying "God said....and they continue on for 30 min to an hour with things God has 'TOLD" them QUOTING God's direct instructions in language that sounds like their own language, predicting things that most ppl that track everything happening could probably predict.

Does God talk to ppl?
Yes!
He has talked to me directly too, but not every day in a sermon that is 30 min to an hour long.
I really don't like to talk about what others are receiving from God so posting this is hard.

I believe God not only talks to us but he also "MOVES" us to say and do things, but some of these ppl getting a sermon daily saying, "God says...." in words that sound like a human made them up, I am suspect of.
I would say investigate their finances and history to discern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
17 October, 12:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What in the Julie Green is going on here?

Ive been logically catogorizing info my whole life. It requires pocking up on tells that make some less believable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
17 October, 12:05
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
p.s. God has never spoken to me personally or ever given me a sign that I could positively say that's the one, but God has answered many prayers for me.

17 October, 12:15
God has spoken to me directly before but only once in a full sentence.

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 October, 01:41
Do you mind sharing that sentence ? I understand if you would lije to keep it to yourself, but it would be very intriquing to hear. 🙏❤️

17 October, 02:03
In a wide awake vision about 2 or 3 yrs ago now,( Nana is awful with time frames,) I saw God.
He was not a man, he was golden light in front of a golden throne with more Angels around him than could be counted. He was in the shape of a man with a white rob type garment on, I assume so as not to scare me.
He held out his hand and when he reached it out to me it took the form of a human hand and said, " People need to listen because my Angels are already there".

I was in his presence once before during a NDE decades ago but in that experience I did not "hear" words and I did not see a physical presence.

In that experience it was more like a telepathic thing like he could hear my thoughts and I had a knowing of what He was giving me. I was an energy being myself out in space and God was not a single presence, He was everything everywhere, all that existed was God.

I have heard some verbal words since but just words, phrases, and images from time to time, not full sermons d

Bee Saved @BSaved
Thank you Nana. His word still rings through you. ❤️❤️🙏🙏
02:18 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by BSaved in this post can reply
17 October, 02:22
😘